While I do not always succeed, I do try to give everyone as much notice as possible when the shop schedule will deviate from our standard 4:30 PM to 7 PM Monday through Friday for walk-ins and others by appointment schedule. With the holidays & winter on the horizon, there are always events that interfere with the normal course of business.
As of right now, the shop will be open normal hours for the rest of the year, except on the following dates:
- 2 Nov 2017, shop closed, Ducks Unlimited Dinner
- 4 Nov 2017, 2017 RRPC Fall Swap Meet, there is no effect on shop hours (see RRPC Calendar ⇒ for details)
- 22, 23, 24 Nov 2017, shop closed, Thanksgiving vacation
- 9 Dec 2017, shop hours not affected, RRPC Christmas Party 6p-10p (see RRPC Calendar ⇒ for details)
- 22, 25, 26, 27 Dec 2017, shop closed, Christmas vacation & counter construction
- 1 Jan 2018, shop closed, New Year’s Day
As winter will bring the inevitable snowy weather with it, we will update the blog with shop closures due to snow. With the new pavement in its first year, we are going to be gentle with the plow.
The easiest way to stay up to date on all of the things going on at the shop is to sign up to receive notification of the blog posts via email. You can sign up in the lower left corner of every page on the website.